CRPC Summary of Research Outputs
Throughout this website we've posted the Centre of Religion and Political Culture's publications and research projects which contain further details on our research outputs. The following is a brief summary:
- The Politics of Discipleship, by Professor Graham Ward has been published in 2009.
- New Visibility of Religion Research: The results of the international research project were published in October 2008, including contributions by Rene Girard, Rowan Williams, John Milbank, Terry Eagleton, Peter Weibel, and many others. See: Hoelzl, M. Ward, G. The New Visibility of Religion (New York: Continuum, 2008)
- An English translation of Carl Schmitt's Political Theology II has been published in October 2008, by Polity Press.
- Monotheism and Violence: A collaboration with the Research Platform "World Order - Religion - Violence"at the University of Innsbruck has been launched.
- In cooperation with The Centre of Jewish Studies at The University of Manchester a lecture series on the role of the welfare state with respect to religion in contemporary society has been organized.
- Our partner the Katholische Akademie in Berlin e.V. have a new journal, Fuge on religion and modernity.Click here for more information.