Priest is not hard to level. If you have heirlooms it is very easy. Just give it a go. If you pull too much just fear and run towards the road.
Is Leveling a priest hard?
It’s not hard, it’s just slow and gets slower as you level assuming you stay with some sort of disc/holy build. Post-40 as shadow it gets faster.
Is Priest hard to level WoW Classic?
Ease of Leveling a Priest in Classic WoW
The Priest Class is one of the most efficient leveling classes available. While they can kill mobs very quickly, they will be out-of-mana after every mob, which makes it a very slow process.
How do you level a priest?
3. General Tips for leveling as a priest
- If possible, never cast a heal. Instead, use Power Word: Shield before, and, if necessary, during the fight to avoid taking damage at all. …
- Keep your wand up to date and conserve mana by wanding.
- Get a ton of Spirit gear! Always prioritize spirit and then intellect !
What priest spec is best for leveling?
Best Leveling Spec for Priest in Shadowlands
Priests have three specializations to choose from while leveling: Shadow, Holy, or Discipline. Generally speaking you should always level as Shadow since it is the only DPS specialization and therefore much faster.
Can you solo as a priest wow?
Discipline priests are excellent in 5-man instances and are almost unkillable when playing solo, as well as valued PvP healers. … And Shadow priests are now one of the most potent damage-dealing specs, literally melting the faces off their enemies while driving them insane.
Are priests good at soloing?
Absolutely. No class is so gimped that you need a group to just do regular stuff that isn’t supposed to require a group. If you think Priest is cool, then go for it. There are of course classes that are stronger at soloing stuff, mainly Tank specs.
Can I level as a holy priest?
While Holy Priest is more than capable of being levelled to 60, Priests generally level as Shadow as it provides superior damage significantly speeding up the questing process.
What is the best priest class in wow?
Priest Class Best Race
- Best – Undead, Dwarves.
- Average – Night Elf, Troll, Humans.
- Weak –
- Not Available – Tauren, Gnome, Orc.
Is Priest good in BFA?
It’s by far the least played healer because of that, but it’s certainly viable, and even strong in certain segments (mythic raiding, mostly). It is VERY proactive and takes a lot of knowledge to play well, so it’s both incredibly rewarding and punishing. Most people either love it or hate it, so just be aware.
Which priest spec is best for healing?
Best Holy Priest Talents
- Level 15: Enlightenment.
- Level 25: Angelic Feather.
- Level 30: Cosmic Ripple.
- Level 35: Censure.
- Level 40: Prayer Circle or Surge of Light.
- Level 45: Benediction or Halo.
- Level 50: Holy Word: Salvation.
Should I level shadow or disc priest?
Shadow will likely be easier to level with but there might be some value in familiarizing yourself with Disc while you level.
Which priest spec is best for healing Shadowlands?
Shadowlands: All Healing Specs, Ranked
- The Holy Priest is the classic, most user-friendly healing class available. …
- The Mistweaver Monk is a solid choice for a healer looking for something a bit more complicated than what the Holy Priest can offer.