1. Write your thoughts and impressions, save your photos, and create and set reminders for your goals. You can create new activities, see your reminders, and check your progress on your goals. …
Can an app be used on a computer?
With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the Android apps installed on your mobile device right on your PC. Using a Wi-Fi connection, Apps allows you to browse, play, order, chat, and more – all while using your PC’s larger screen and keyboard.
What is circles in gospel living App?
“Circles, the use of which requires agreeing to a code of conduct, is a text-messaging platform that helps youth in their gospel learning, in participating in service and activities, and engaging with quorums, classes, and their own households.
How do I open an app on my desktop?
Open the Start menu and click the All Apps button in the lower-left corner. This displays an alphabetical list of installed apps (as shown in the following figure). Click an app to open it. Double-click a program shortcut icon on the desktop (see the following figure).
What apps should I have on my computer?
The 10 best apps for your new Windows PC
- Affinity Photo. Photo: Affinity. …
- TreeSize. Photo: Jam Software. …
- LibreOffice Writer. Photo: LibreOffice. …
- Malwarebytes. Photo: Malwarebytes. …
- VLC Media player. Photo: VideoLAN. …
- Audacity. Photo: Audacity. …
- Wox. Photo: Wox. …
- Clipmate. Photo: Clipmate.
How do I join LDS circles?
If you have a family outing or a quorum or class activity coming up, you can create and share that event using Circles. Create a new Activity in Today, and then tap [share]. Choose [share in app], which will take you to Circles.
How do I make a program run on startup Windows 10?
Change which apps run automatically at startup in Windows 10
- Select the Start button, then select Settings > Apps > Startup. Make sure any app you want to run at startup is turned On.
- If you don’t see the Startup option in Settings, right-click the Start button, select Task Manager, then select the Startup tab.
How do I put apps on my desktop Windows 10?
Method 1: Desktop Apps Only
- Select the Windows button to open the Start menu.
- Select All apps.
- Right-click on the app you want to create a desktop shortcut for.
- Select More.
- Select Open file location. …
- Right-click on the app’s icon.
- Select Create shortcut.
- Select Yes.
How do I install apps on my computer?
Steps to Installing Android Apps From Your Desktop
- Step 1: Download Android Debug Bridge. …
- Step 2: Enable your Android device to be recognized on your computer. …
- Step 3: Get set up to download an Android app from your desktop. …
- Step 4: Start the download process.