Pray for powers equal to your tasks. … Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle. ”
Do not pray for an easy life Pray to be stronger?
“Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” An easy life is not something you get because you pray for it or fight for it, the ease comes when you practice self-actualization and achieve peace of mind. …
Do not pray for easier lives pray to stronger men?
Pray to be stronger men. -John F. Kennedy-: Jot down ideas and take notes when your creativity strikes unexpectedly.
What was JFK’s famous quote?
Kennedy’s inaugural address inspired children and adults to see the importance of civic action and public service. His historic words, “Ask not what your country can do for you – ask what you can do for your country,” challenged every American to contribute in some way to the public good.
Do you wish for not to have an easier life?
“Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one”
Who said do not pray for an easy life?
Quote by John F. Kennedy: “Do not pray for easy lives.
Can you not pray for a lighter load?
Phillips Brooks Quotes
I do not pray for a lighter load, but for a stronger back.
Does Do not pray for tasks equal abilities?
Monson Quotes. Do not pray for tasks equal to your abilities, but pray for abilities equal to your tasks. Then the performance of your tasks will be no miracle, but you will be the miracle.
Who said change is the law of life?
And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future. John F. Kennedy.
What is the most powerful quote?
21 of the World’s Most Powerful Quotes Updated For Today
- “You must be the change you wish to see in the world.” …
- “Everybody is a genius. …
- “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.” …
- “He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.”
What was JFK’s slogan?
“A time for greatness 1960” – U.S. presidential campaign theme of John F. Kennedy (Kennedy also used “We Can Do Better” and “Leadership for the 60s”).
What is the best quote of all time?
Best Quotes of All Time
- “Spread love everywhere you go. …
- “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on.” – …
- “Always remember that you are absolutely unique. …
- “Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.” –