How do you restart a Bible app plan?
Start a Saved plan or redo a Completed Plan
- Select Plans (check mark) in main header.
- Select My Plans.
- Select Saved Plans or Completed Plans from bottom.
- Select a plan you want to redo and follow the prompts. …
- For a plan that was previously a Plan with Friends you need to restart just like a new plan.
How do I delete a completed plan on YouVersion Bible?
How to delete a saved plan
- Select My Plans.
- Select Saved Plans.
- Select the plan you want to delete.
- Tap the Saved for Later to remove the check mark.
How do I change the start date on YouVersion?
To change the start date of a plan that has not already started:
- Select Plans on the bottom navigation menu.
- Select the My Plans tab.
- Select Settings in the bottom right corner of the plan you’d like to change.
- Select Change Date on the left side of the settings screen.
- Select Done to return to the Settings screen.
How do I add a plan to YouVersion?
Join or leaving a plan as a participant
- A YouVersion account is required to participate. …
- Sign into your account and then accept the invite from the host.
- If you have that plan as an individual you need to stop it first before you join a group plan. …
- The plan will automatically be added to your My Plans section.
How do you delete activity on YouVersion?
To view and delete in your Activity page
- Select your picture or a person icon in the top right header.
- Select Highlights.
- Scroll down to the desired moment.
- If you do not see all your highlights select Load more at the bottom of the page.
- Select More in the moment bottom menu and then Delete.
How do you hide activity on the Bible app?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.
How do I delete my plan?
- To delete a plan, select the three dots to the right of the plan name, and then choose Plan settings.
- In Plan settings, select Delete this plan.
- In the Delete plan dialog box, select I understand that this plan and all of its tasks will be permanently deleted, and then choose Delete.
How do I delete my YouVersion account?
How to delete a YouVersion/Bible account?
- Go to bible.com/sign-in (on a desktop computer) and sign in to your Youversion account.
- Click on ‘More > Settings’ (Top right corner)
- You’ll see ‘Delete Account’ in the menu on the right.
- Delete My Youversion account.
How do you share a Bible plan on YouVersion?
To share a plan on social media
- Select Plans in the main heading.
- If not on your plans, select My Plans.
- Select the plan you want to share.
- Select Share in top menu.
- Select from the available share icons or + for more options.
- Follow the prompts of the service you are using.
How do you invite friends on YouVersion?
How to invite others after initial start
- Open the My Plans page.
- Swipe across the name of plan from right to left and select Invite.
- Select from the available options. Invite allows you to invite other YouVersion friends to the plan or gives you a link to send to those not on your YouVersion friend list.
How do you delete friends on YouVersion?
Remove a Friend
Android: Bottom right: Select ≡ (More), Friends. Select the Friend you want to remove. Top right: Select ⠇, Unfriend.
How do I publish a Bible app plan?
- Go to ourbibleapp.com/pitch to view the list of devotional topics we plan to publish and their due dates.
- Then, send a pitch for your proposed devotional.
Are the plans on the Bible app free?
YouVersion Bible is completely free and lets you listen to books, chapters and verses of the Bible. You can listen to daily Reading Plans that you subscribe to in the Bible App and even pray over your prayer list. … Download the free Bible App for iPhone/iPad, Android devices and Amazon tablets at bible.com/app.
How do you create a devotion?
When you write a devotional, focus on one short passage—often, just one verse. Then, engage the reader by connecting that verse to an anecdote or a personal interpretation of that verse, and finish with a call to action.