You need to be willing to open your heart to the love of Christ. Seek Jesus in prayer. Cry out to Him, he will hear you, and answer you if you mean it! Ask Jesus to save you and forgive you of your sins, and wash you whiter than snow, however you must not return back to your sins.
How do I get Jesus into my life?
Help people in need. Seek forgiveness for your sins. Make Jesus Christ the center of your life and ask him to help you do his will each day. When you pray, believe in your heart that God has heard your prayer and pray that God’s will be done, not yours.
How do I find God in my life?
Here are the five ways to help along this spiritual transformation inside yourself:
- Change your thinking about yourself and about God. …
- Regard every thought of God as God. …
- Practice believing that God dwells in you already. …
- Remember that God dwells in all others, too. …
- Be still and know that I am God.
What happens when you give your life to Jesus?
You will see Him working in your life and your faith in Him will increase. It’s a process called sanctification. From the time you give your life to Jesus and until the day you leave this earth and are called home to be with Him in heaven, that is the process of being made holy, sanctified.
How can I turn to God?
To Turn Back to God, Change from Inside out
- Our thoughts, motives and desires turn us away from God. …
- Returning to God starts with being honest about all that’s going on in our head and heart in addition to whatever we have done.
- Look at the scripture as a guide.
How do I repent?
If you really want to repent, you need to be humble and ready to admit that you don’t always do the right thing. Be humble before God and know in your heart that He is right and you should live by His word. Feel and trust God in your heart.
How do I find my faith in God?
Make time each day to talk to Jesus.
- During your quiet time, you can read devotionals, study your Bible, pray, write in a journal, or whatever else makes you feel close to Jesus. …
- When you’re praying, praise Jesus for his goodness, and ask him to strengthen your faith.
What are the 3 kingdoms of heaven?
According to this vision, all people will be resurrected and, at the Final Judgment, will be assigned to one of three degrees of glory, called the celestial, terrestrial, and telestial kingdoms.
How do I know God is with me?
- God speaks through thoughts and feelings. When God is speaking to you, it’s not likely that he will come stand in front of you in the flesh. …
- The Spirit brings feelings of peace. …
- The voice of the God will resonate with us.
How can I be born again?
By accepting Christ, you can come before God and be born again. If you want to be born again, start by becoming a Christian. Then, live your life for Jesus as best you can. Finally, you can grow your faith by attending church, reading the Bible, and praying.
What does it mean to give it all to God?
Giving it to God means releasing it and letting Him take it completely from you. Just as when you give something to another person you have to take your hands off of it and let them take control of it, you need to do the same with God. Hand it over and surrender it to Him and stop trying to keep it under YOUR control.
Why you should give your life to God?
He gives you genuine hope and a reason to live.
“I pray that God, the source of hope, will fill you completely with joy and peace because you trust in him. Then you will overflow with confident hope through the power of the Holy Spirit”.
How do I turn my problems over to God?
But, How Do You Actually Give God Your Problems?
- Recognize you’re blessed not cursed. …
- Look up. …
- Don’t rate your worries: Sometimes one problem seems heavier than another so you give that one the most attention. …
- Learn to cast your care. …
- Pray away concerns. …
- Allow God to soften your heart.
How can I turn my life over to God?
Some people are able to turn their life over to God through prayer. For example, the Lord’s Prayer taught by the master Jesus states, “Thy Will be done.” Said often enough and sincerely enough, this prayer alone will enable a person to turn one’s life over to God. Other prayers and Bible verses state the same idea.
What do we turn to God for?
TURNING to God for healing and guidance is something that all of us can do. Even if we haven’t prayed in a long time, God is still God. He is still “our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. … When we turn to God in prayer, we’re able to sense the reality of His love.