Reading through the Bible Plans – This allows you to read through the scripture, book by book, or all the way through in a set period of time. Topical Plans – These allow you to read scripture on a particular topic and then read a devotional commentary written about the scripture.
Can people see my plans on the Bible app?
All of your content will be private and not be visible to any other users. The only exception to this is if you make a note with the privacy setting of Public or post items to social media. The only content they can see is if you have a note that has the privacy setting of Public.
How many plans are on the Bible app?
A signature of the Bible app is its selection of over 400 reading plans — a devotional iTunes of sorts, catering to an audience with diverse tastes, troubles and tongues.
How many Bible plans are on YouVersion?
In 2020, according to YouVersion, its Bible App features 2,062 Bible versions in 1,372 languages, audio Bibles for popular versions, offline capabilities, as well as over 800 Bible Plans on specific topics, portions of the Bible, the entire Bible, and devotionals.
How do you write a bible plan on YouVersion?
Select Overflow (three dots) in top corner and then Settings. Select CHANGE PLAN DATE and then choose date.
Start and manage Plans With Friends as the host
- Select a plan to use. For information on how to start a plan select link here.
- Select With Friends.
- Choose a start date.
How do I hide my activity on the Bible app?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.
How do I hide my activity on YouVersion?
- Select the arrow behind By Myself to set the privacy to Private or Visible to Friends.
- Select your device type and then go to the articles under Reading Plans.
- For privacy on plans and YouVersion friends select link here.
What is a good Bible study app?
The gloBIBLE is one of the coolest Bible study apps I’ve found. It’s a fabulous Bible study tool for both iPhone and Android users, and I’m personally really excited about it because the teens and young adults in my life enjoy using it.
What is the best study Bible?
- The Jeremiah Study Bible, NKJV. …
- ESV Student Study Bible. …
- NKJV, The MacArthur Study Bible. …
- KJV Study Bible Red Letter Editio. …
- ESV Study Bible (Indexed) …
- Harper Collins Study Bible (Student Edition) …
- NIV Life Application Study Bible, Third Edition. …
- Study Bible, Personal Size.
Is the Holy Bible app free?
As a part of Bible org we are glad to release android Bible app as a free service, to spread jesus words.
Why is it called YouVersion?
EDMOND – In 2007, Decatur native Bobby Gruenewald created a Bible website for his church, dubbed “YouVersion,” that was designed to allow users to associate online media such as YouTube videos or Flickr photos with Bible verses.
How can I read the Bible in one year?
5 Steps to Use a Bullet Journal to Read the Bible in a Year
- Step 1: Choose a One-Year Bible Reading Plan. …
- Step 2: Create a 12-Month Bullet Journal Bible Reading Tracker. …
- Step 3: Write the Bible Readings Weekly or Monthly. …
- Step 4: Check Off Days and Weeks of Readings As You Go.
Are YouVersion plans free?
YouVersion Bible is completely free and lets you listen to books, chapters and verses of the Bible. You can listen to daily Reading Plans that you subscribe to in the Bible App and even pray over your prayer list.
How do you read the Bible effectively?
30 Tips on How to Read the Bible Effectively
- #2 Expect God to move when you read. …
- #3 Pray as you read. …
- #4 Find the right translation. …
- #5 Find a Bible reading plan. …
- #6 Make it a daily habit. …
- #7 Make it your first priority. …
- #8 Read the entire Bible cover to cover – don’t leave anything out. …
- #9 Use a devotional.
How do you plan on YouVersion?
Browse for Reading Plans by Category
- Select PLANS in the main header.
- Select Discover.
- Scroll through the categories or the emotion boxes and select one you want to investigate.
- When a list of plans displays, select a plan.
- If you do NOT want to use that plan then select the browser back arrow.