15 Cherelle. This is a wonderful name for parents who want a name that is uniquely spelled but sounds a lot like a name that is commonly used. Cherelle has English origins and means beloved of God. Some believe this name is a derivative of the French name Cheri which means beloved, dear.
What name means God’s love?
Amadeo: This Italian name comes from the Latin amadeus, meaning “lover of God.”
What girl name means gift from God?
Girl Names That Mean Gift From God
- Anya. Meaning: Hebrew for “Jehovah’s cloud”
- Alya. Meaning: Arabic for “Sent from Heaven”
- Aldora. Meaning: Greek for “Winged gift from God”
- Callidora. Meaning: Greek for “Gift of beauty”
- Darina. Meaning: Slavic for “Gift”
- Dolly. Meaning: Old English for “Gift from God”
- Dorinda. …
What girl name means beloved?
There are many different variations of this French name, such as Amy, Amie and Ami. But no matter how you spell it, they all mean “beloved.” In Greek mythology, she’s the goddess of love. It’s a strong (and very literary) choice.
What name means daughter of God?
Baby Girl Name: Bithiah. Meaning: Daughter of God. Origin: Hebrew.
What is God’s real name?
Hebrew personal name for God, YHWH (commonly transcribed “Yahweh”), is predominantly used, those in……
What are the top 10 prettiest girl names?
Top Baby Girl Names
What name means God’s miracle?
Amari is a beautiful American name, meaning ‘miracle of God.
What name means beautiful gift?
- Adora: This name comes from several languages (Greek, Old German and Latin) and means “a gift, beloved”
- Aeronwen: This name with Welsh roots means “fair, blessed”
- Aldora: This gorgeous Greek name means “winged gift”
- Anjali: From Sanskrit, this means “gift, offering”
What name means miracle?
The French baby girl names Mireille, Marvel and Marvella all mean “miracle,” while Mireya is a Spanish name that means “miracle.” Micaela and Mikelle are both English names that mean “gift from God,” while Mirabelle is a French name that means “of incredible beauty.” We also love the names Bea, Gwyneth, Annie, Sachi, …
What name means beautiful queen?
Queenie is an old English word which means the ruler or the Royal Lady. It is a sort of nickname given to Queen. A beautiful and simple name for your beautiful princess. Rani is a Sanskrit word, and it was used for King’s wife during ancient times.
What is the most attractive name for a girl?
Most Attractive Girl Names With Meaning
- Aaliyah. A gorgeous name, Aaliyah is an Arabic name that means “high and exalted”.
- Alyssa. It is hard not to fall in love with this Greek and English name that means “noble one” and “rational”. …
- Belle. …
- Carina. …
- Dahlia. …
- Emily. …
- Erin. …
What name means blessing?
Gender-Neutral Names that Mean Blessing
- Asher – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “fortunate.”
- Bennett – Latin, meaning “a little blessed one.”
- Dory – French, meaning “gift of God.”
- Jesse – Hebrew, meaning “a blessing,” “gift.”
- Harika – Turkish, meaning “a miracle.”
What name means protected by God?
Baby Boy Name: Zephaniah. Meaning: God has Concealed; Protected. Origin: Hebrew.
What is the most beautiful name in the Bible?
The Most Beautiful Biblical Girl Names For Babies
|Adalia||God is my refuge; noble one||Hebrew|
|Adina||Noble, gentle, delicate||Hebrew|
|Adriel||Congregation of God||Hebrew|