reading of the Bible, a task which took him a year and a half, Storms came up with a grand total of 8,810 promises (7,487 of them being promises made by God to humankind).
What are the 7000 promises in the Bible?
- God sees and is aware of EVERYTHING you go through.
- God CARES about EVERYTHING you go through.
- God grieves when you hurt.
- God loves you UNCONDITIONALLY.
- God will never leave you nor forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
- God will turn all your ashes into beauty (Isaiah 61)
What are all of God’s promises in the Bible?
Here are 162 promises of God that you can claim in your life.
When we start digging into the promises of God, we find that he promises us many things:
- his help and guidance,
- his faithfulness,
- our salvation,
- peace, joy, and love,
- riches in heaven,
- adoption into his family,
- strength and power,
What are the five promises of God?
- Let’s Begin (Introduction) …
- Promise #1: God Is Always with Me (I Will Not Fear) …
- Promise #2: God Is Always in Control (I Will Not Doubt) …
- Promise #3: God Is Always Good (I Will Not Despair) …
- Promise #4: God Is Always Watching (I Will Not Falter) …
- Promise #5: God Is Always Victorious 131 (I Will Not Fail)
What are some of God’s promises to us?
- Promise #1: I am your strength.
- Promise #2: I will never leave you.
- Promise #3: I have plans to prosper you.
- Promise #4: I hear your prayers.
- Promise #5: I will fight for you.
- Promise #6: I will give you peace.
- Promise #7: I always love you.
What are the three promises of God?
First, he promised Abraham a land, a specific location for his people. Descendants. Secondly, he promised Abraham descendants. And, contextually, that would mean righteous descendants.
What are the promises of God in the New Covenant?
“And I will give them one heart, and I will put a new spirit within you; and I will remove the stony heart out of their flesh, and will give them a heart of flesh; that they may walk in My statutes, and keep Mine ordinances, and do them; and they shall be My people, and I will be their God.”
What is God’s greatest promise?
The greatest promise
God will truly make all things rights. 4 And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; there shall be no more death, nor sorrow, nor crying. There shall be no more pain, for the former things have passed away.”
What was God’s first promise in the Bible?
Genesis 3:15 (NIV Bible) contains the first promise in the Bible. “I (God) will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel.”
What does it mean to stand on the promises of God?
It is the nature of God that makes his promises trustworthy, something sure to stand on. … This attribute means that God is unchanging in his character, will and promises. Therefore, we can have absolute confidence in God’s reliability to make good on his promise because of his unchanging character.
What are the promises of Jesus?
Seven Promises of Jesus to Christian Believers
- Life to the fullest. John 10:10. …
- Acceptance. John 6:37. …
- Reward. Mark 10:29–31. …
- Revelation. John 14:21. …
- Friendship. John 15:14–15. …
- Real Joy and True Peace. John 15:9–11. …
- Test of Faith. Matthew 16:24–25.
Who did God make a promise to?
The third and last part of the Abrahamic covenant is known as the promise of blessing and redemption. It can be found in Genesis 12:1-3, where God promises to bless Abraham and all of his descendants.
What are the unconditional promises of God?
Concerning unconditional promises, God has promised to never again destroy man from earth by way of a flood (Gen. 9:11). It matters not whether man is obedient to God or in utter rebellion to God, He has promised that He will not destroy man from the earth by a flood.
How do I activate God’s promises?
If you are ready to activate the promises of God, activate your faith. Because with God ALL things are possible (Mark 9:23).
Key #1: Believe
- Believing that God is always with you. …
- Trusting that He will work all things together for your good. …
- The firm conviction that God can be trusted.
Does God promise to protect us?
“God is our refuge” — God is the One we can go to when we feel like life is coming at us from all directions. He is the one who will shelter us and “cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings” (Psalm 91:4). We can trust in him and find refuge from the storms of this life. God is also our strength.
What does God say about promises?
Jeremiah 29:11 ‘For I know the plans I have for you’, declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Deuteronomy 31:8 The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.