How do you delete a comment on the Bible app?
To delete one of your own comments
- Select and hold on your comment.
- Select DELETE to delete your comment.
How do I delete activity from the Bible app?
To view and delete in your Activity page
- Select your picture or a person icon in the top right header.
- Select Highlights.
- Scroll down to the desired moment.
- If you do not see all your highlights select Load more at the bottom of the page.
- Select More in the moment bottom menu and then Delete.
How do I make notes public on the Bible app?
Select the rainbow colored icon to choose a highlight color for the verse in the Bible reader.
To change this, select the status setting at the top middle.
- Private Note – visible only to you.
- Friends Only – visible to you and your YouVersion friends.
- Public Note – visible to everyone.
How do I see my notes on the Bible app?
- Select your profile picture at the top of the Home Feed.
- Select Notes to see a list of all your notes.
- Notes are always listed from newest (on top) to oldest (at the bottom) …
- In expanded view, the privacy setting of notes is signified by an icon in front of the references(s)
- Padlock icon – Private.
How do I delete my YouVersion account?
How to delete a YouVersion/Bible account?
- Go to bible.com/sign-in (on a desktop computer) and sign in to your Youversion account.
- Click on ‘More > Settings’ (Top right corner)
- You’ll see ‘Delete Account’ in the menu on the right.
- Delete My Youversion account.
What happens when you block someone YouVersion?
When you block a user, they will not know that you blocked them, and they will no longer be able to send you Friend requests.
Can people see my plans on the Bible app?
All of your content will be private and not be visible to any other users. The only exception to this is if you make a note with the privacy setting of Public or post items to social media. The only content they can see is if you have a note that has the privacy setting of Public.
How do you get sermon notes on YouVersion?
Once you have installed the Bible App from YouVersion, this series of screenshots should help you find your way to the MACC sermon notes. Just open the app, click the More menu, choose Events, select Maple Avenue Christian Church, and you’re there.
Is there an app that explains Bible verses?
The gloBIBLE is one of the coolest Bible study apps I’ve found. It’s a fabulous Bible study tool for both iPhone and Android users, and I’m personally really excited about it because the teens and young adults in my life enjoy using it.
Can you make notes in the Bible?
Address the portions of the text only as needed. Although you can take notes in any textual layout, the best way to leverage these kinds of notes is by using a “verse format” Bible, in which each verse begins on a new line.
How do I bookmark on the Holy Bible app?
Creating a bookmark
- As you are reading a Bible verse, select the verse(s) you want to bookmark by selecting with a mouse anywhere in the verse you want to highlight (not complete cursor highlight select)
- A list of actions will appear on the bottom.
- Select Bookmark.
- In Add Label, enter a label to categorize the bookmark.
Is there a Bible app that works with Apple pencil?
Because the Remarkable Bible is a pdf file, it can be opened on just about any computer or device. However, it is designed to be used with a stylus such as the Apple Pencil on the Apple iPad. … A great advantage of using The Remarkable Bible is you get to choose the app that works best for you on your device.