God, I want to thank you for revealing to me the hate that is in my own heart. I love you so much, I never want to get to a point where I can’t hear your correction. Now that I know it’s there, I’m asking for your help expelling it.
What to say to someone who hates you?
Witty Answers to “I Hate You!”
- Wow, I hate me too! We should be friends.
- As they say, haters gonna hate!
- Whatever floats your boat.
- Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn!
- How fitting of you. You fight like a cow!
- Well, it takes one to know one.
- Trash talked by many. …
- It’s totally fine that you don’t like me.
How do you pray for someone who hurts you?
When Hurt By Someone You Love – You are not alone
Prayer: Lord, when I open my eyes each day, help me to feel your presence. Help me to keep in step with your Holy Spirit and be counseled by your word. My heart aches and I am worn out from crying. Please help me rise out of my hurt and sorrow.
How do you pray for a difficult person?
O God, Creator of difficult people, bless me with the strength, fortitude, wisdom and equanimity of spirit to deal with the difficult people You have placed in my life.
What does God say about praying for your enemies?
In the King James Version of the Bible the text reads: But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; … For a collection of other versions see Bible Hub Matthew 5:44.
How do you know if someone hates you secretly?
Here are 7 signs someone secretly hates you.
- Their Body Language is Not Open. …
- They Avoid Eye Contact with You. …
- Intense Eye Contact, (Not the Good Kind) …
- They Are ‘Fake’ Conversing with You. …
- They Don’t Mimic. …
- They Are to the Point, and Don’t Tend to Talk Further. …
- They Don’t Get in Touch, or Stay in Touch.
What can I say instead of I hate you?
100 Ways to Say ‘I Hate You’
- “You’re a disappointment to me.”
- “I don’t care if you live or die.”
- “I used to care about you. Now? …
- “How do you think I feel? I’m pissed off!”
- “Go. Just go.”
- “If you come back, I won’t be here.”
- “I’ve never despised someone as much as I despise you.”
- “Ha! You think I care about you?
What does God say about someone hurting you?
He also said, “And the Lord will reward you” (Proverbs 25:21-22). … Rather, it means we can trust God to correct whatever wrongs we have suffered. “When someone hurts you, this doesn’t mean you come out swinging. You should pray for them,” says Kirby, 11.
How do you forgive someone who has hurt you emotionally?
Here are eight ways to work on that.
- Get mad, feel hurt and grieve. …
- Ask yourself whether your anger is constructive or destructive. …
- Don’t worry—you aren’t saying the offense was OK. …
- Practice stress-reduction techniques. …
- Remind yourself why you want this person in your life. …
- Set boundaries.
What does the Bible say about getting revenge?
The Apostle Paul says in Romans chapter 12, “Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse. Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord.
How do you pray for someone leaving you alone?
Dear Lord, I’m proclaiming victory over my enemies. I am proclaiming strength for myself and defeat for the evil one. Almighty God binds the forces of evil that govern my enemies. Set my enemies free from the devil’s snare and deliver them in Jesus’ mighty name.
What does the Bible say about dealing with toxic family members?
“If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not go listen, take one or two others along with you, that every charge may be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses.
How do you pray for support?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
Is it OK to pray against your enemies?
The Bible does allow prayers against our enemies but only at very specific times. This type of prayer should not be common and should always be prayed with godly intentions and a godly heart. You cannot pray against your enemies out of hatred.
What does Bible say about praying for others?
James 5:16 – Pray For Others
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” I think it’s a beautiful thing that God gives us glimpses of our relationship with Him in our relationships with others.
How does Jesus tell us to pray?
Summary. Jesus taught, “When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men … but when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your father who is unseen.”