Put your hands on your chest or navel as the Imam recites the Holy Quran. Place your right hand on top of your left hand. The Imam will recite Surah Al Fatiha and then an additional Surah; it’s the sunnah to recite Surah Al A’la in the first rak’ah. Listen carefully as he speaks and reflect on the words.
How do you pray Salatul Eid ul Fitr?
Preparing for Salat al-Eid
- Perform ghusl (bath) before prayers.
- Eat an odd number of dates.
- Dress up and wear your festive clothes.
- Exchange well-wishes with family members and friends by saying Taqabbalallahu Minna wa Minkum – May Allah accept (the worship) from us and from you.
How many Takbeer in Eid ul Fitr prayer?
Eid-ul-Fitr Namaz Timing
The Eid namaz has two rakats, but it has extra ‘takbeers’. Takbeer refers to ‘Allah-u-Akbar’, which means ‘Almighty is Great’. It expresses faith and repeated in every Rakat of salah.
What do you say during Eid prayer?
You should say “Rabbana lakal Hamd” in a soft voice following this. This means, “Allah hears those who praise him,” and “Our Lord, praise be to You.” Go into Sujud the next time the Imam says “Allahu Akbar.” Sujud is when you complete a prostration like you do during your normal prayers.
How do Muslims pray on the Dead?
Having the appropriate neeyat (intention) in your heart, You say the first takbir while raising your hands, then you fold and hold your hands on your chest in the usual manner, the right hand on the left, then you seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Shayṭan, then you utter Bismillah and recite Al-Fatiha.
Are you allowed to eat before Eid prayer?
You can eat anything before Eid ul Fitr but its Mustahsib to eat dates in odd number means 3, 5, or 7 before Eid ul Fitr and it also confirmed with Hadith of Sahi Bukhari. …
Is Eid Salah Fard?
Salat al-Eid is Wajib (necessary/mandatory) according to Hanafi scholars, Sunnah al-Mu’kkadah according to Maliki and Shaf’i jurisprudence, and Fard according to Hanbali scholars. Some scholars say it is fard al-ayn and some say it is fard al-kifaya.
What do you wish for Eid Al Fitr?
Happy Eid ul Fitr wishes
- Here’s wishing you and your family Eid Mubarak.
- Wishing you all Eid Mubarak.
- Eid Mubarak to you and everyone at home.
- Eid ul Fitr greetings to you and your loved ones. Eid Mubarak.
- A very blissful Eid ul Fitr to you and your family. Eid Mubarak.
- May Allah bless you with his choicest blessings.
What is the time for Eid prayer?
The time for Eid Prayer is before noon. Like Friday Prayer, Eid Prayer is always offered in congregation. No Athan or Iqama is called for Eid Prayers.
How do you give Eid khutbah?
Part 2 of 2: Delivering the Khutbah
- Go up to the pulpit and greet the congregation. …
- Stand up and recite the Khutbat-ul-Haajjah. …
- Recite verses of taqwa (piety). …
- Recite another du’a. …
- Start your khutbah. …
- Sit down for a moment or two. …
- Stand up again and praise Allah. …
- End the sermon with du’as and salawat.
What is the importance of Eid prayer?
Offering salat during Eid signifies togetherness among family, friends, neighbours, and relatives. It signifies the importance of a tradition. People are pepped up after the fasting period is over and greet each other ‘Eid Mubaraak’ making celebration even livelier.
How do we celebrate Eid?
Zakat al-Fitr charity, Eid prayers
What is the difference between Eid prayer and Friday prayer?
The difference between the prayers of Eid and Friday in terms of engagement. Performed the Friday sermon before the prayer, the Eid sermons are performed after the prayer, and although it is true prayer offered at the tap, but it returned after the prayer mourn them.