How do I delete plans from the Bible app?
Hover over the plan you’d like to delete, and click the trashcan icon. Confirm the deletion, and the plan will be removed fro your Service Type.
How do I reset my YouVersion Bible plan?
Open the plan you’d like to reset.
To use Catch Me Up if you fall behind and want your plan to open to the last unread day:
- Open the plan you need to catch up on.
- Select the 3 dots icon in the upper right corner.
- Select Catch Me Up.
How do I delete my plan?
- To delete a plan, select the three dots to the right of the plan name, and then choose Plan settings.
- In Plan settings, select Delete this plan.
- In the Delete plan dialog box, select I understand that this plan and all of its tasks will be permanently deleted, and then choose Delete.
Is the YouVersion Bible app safe?
YouVersion Bible. YouVersion Bible is notorious for privacy violations and dangerous data collection. Yet, here it is: still seated firmly in the Play Store, racking up over 100 million installs with a whopping 22 permission requests.
How do you delete friends from the Bible app?
Remove a Friend
Bottom right: Select ≡ (More), Friends. Select the Friend you want to remove. Top right: Select ⠇, Unfriend. Select Unfriend to remove this Friend.
How do you delete activity on YouVersion?
To view and delete in your Activity page
- Select your picture or a person icon in the top right header.
- Select Highlights.
- Scroll down to the desired moment.
- If you do not see all your highlights select Load more at the bottom of the page.
- Select More in the moment bottom menu and then Delete.
How do I delete my YouVersion account?
How to delete a YouVersion/Bible account?
- Go to bible.com/sign-in (on a desktop computer) and sign in to your Youversion account.
- Click on ‘More > Settings’ (Top right corner)
- You’ll see ‘Delete Account’ in the menu on the right.
- Delete My Youversion account.
How do you catch up on YouVersion?
Rather than constantly being told you are behind, YouVersion has a built-in tool to help you get back on track. When you are in a plan, tap the ellipses menu in the top right corner. Then, tap Catch Me Up. Catch Me Up will reset “Today’s reading” to be the day after the last complete day.
How do I delete a team plan?
Remove a Planner tab or delete a plan
- In your team channel, select the Planner tab you want to remove or delete, select the arrow next to the tab name, and select Remove.
- In the Remove dialog box: To remove the plan from the team channel: Clear the Permanently delete this plan and all its tasks. …
- Select Remove.
Can I delete a plan in planner?
Yes, we can delete plans in Planner. … Login to Planner and find the plan you want to delete.
How do I delete a task list in planner?
To remove it completely:
- Click into the plan again.
- Click the three dots at the top.
- Plan Settings.
- Edit group.
- Delete group.
How does YouVersion Bible app make money?
YouVersion is part of the church, so it’s set up as a non-profit that doesn’t generate revenue or have exit plans. It’s funded entirely by donations ($3 million was donated to sustain the app last year) and by LifeChurch.tv, which has poured $20 million into it.
Who is behind YouVersion?
The Gutenberg behind YouVersion is the church’s 36-year-old “innovation pastor,” Bobby Gruenewald, whose training was in business, not religion. Mr. Gruenewald grew up in Decatur, Ill., in an evangelical church, where as a teenager he started a Christian rap ministry.
How much is YouVersion Bible app worth?
According to industry experts, the YouVersion Bible is likely worth a bundle. Jules Maltz, General Partner at Institutional Venture Partners, told me, “As a rule of thumb, a company this size could be worth $200 million and up.”