How do you say pray for fast recovery?
I wish you a quick recovery! Thoughtful prayers are being sent your way with the hopes that you will feel better soon. Thinking of you during this time of illness, and praying you will find strength in the Lord and his never-ending supply of love. God cares and hears our prayers, and I am praying for you today!
What can I say instead of get well soon?
“Sending good, healthy vibes your way.” “Warmest wishes for a speedy recovery!” “Miss you around here!” “Lifting you up in my prayers during your treatments.”
How can I wish myself quick recovery?
- A fresh bouquet to simply say, “Get Well, Lacy!”
- I want you to be happy and healthy again. …
- Hope you feel brighter soon! …
- Sending this card to lift your spirits, Dan. …
- With loving thoughts of you and warm wishes for a speedy recovery, Marta!
- Wishing you better and better, Emily. …
- Sending you cheer, with love, Sarah!
What is a good prayer for healing?
Loving God, I pray that you will comfort me in my suffering, lend skill to the hands of my healers, and bless the means used for my cure. Give me such confidence in the power of your grace, that even when I am afraid, I may put my whole trust in you; through our Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
What is the most powerful prayer for healing?
Padre Pio Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving me. I thank you for sending your Son, Our Lord Jesus Christ, to the world to save and to set me free. I trust in your power and grace that sustain and restore me.
How do you comfort a sick person over text?
Consider these options:
- “Whenever you need to call, I’m here.” …
- “I wish I could be there right now.” …
- “You’re still in my thoughts. …
- “Your family is lucky to have you through all this.” …
- “Maybe I can’t be there, but there’s definitely something I can do. …
- “Hey, get well soon.
What do you say to a sick person?
What to say:
- I’m so glad to see you.
- I’m so sorry you have to go through this.
- Tell me what’s helpful and what’s not.
- Tell me when you want to be alone, and when you want company.
- Tell me what to bring and when to leave.
What can you say instead of take care?
- Take care of yourself.
- Be careful.
- Go steady.
- Tread carefully.
- Be cautious.
- Go easy on yourself!
- Stay out of trouble!
How do you write a Take Care message?
Good health is the most wanted thing and I wish you a healthier life forever. Take care. Live every single day with peace and sound health. Take sincere care of your health.
What to say to a recovering patient?
General Get Well Message After Surgery
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
What meaning GET WELL SOON?
Filters. A phrase indicating hope that the listener recovers from physical illness.
How do you say prayer for a sick person?
Heavenly Father, We lift up all those who are facing various illnesses. Give them the hope and courage they need today and every day. Comfort their pain, calm their fears, and surround them with Your peace.
What is a good scripture for healing?
35 Bible verses for healing:
- “ Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God. …
- “ LORD my God, I called to you for help, and you healed me.” — Psalm 30:2. …
- “ Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” — Matthew 11:28.
- “ …
- “’ …
- “ …
- “ …
What is a good Bible verse for healing?
“Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise.” “And the people all tried to touch him, because power was coming from him and healing them all.” “‘But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,’ declares the Lord.”