How do I add another person to my Bible app?
- Select Invite Friends.
- Invite your friends either from your YouVersion friends list by selecting their name.
- If you want to select others not your friends then select the link at the bottom.
Tom Pounder352 подписчикаПодписатьсяHow to create an Online Group Bible Study with YouVersion
What can my friends see on my Bible app?
They can see your verse images, bookmarks, highlights and comments and likes associated with those. They can see notes you create with the Privacy option set to Friends. Titles and labels of a bookmark CANNOT be seen by any users, including friends.
Can you unfriend someone on the Bible app?
Remove a Friend
Bottom right: Select ≡ (More), Friends. Select the Friend you want to remove. Top right: Select ⠇, Unfriend. Select Unfriend to remove this Friend.
How do I hide plans on the Bible app?
How to stop a plan
- Select My Plans.
- Select the reading plan you want to stop.
- Select Overflow (three dots) in top right to get to SETTINGS.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select ‘Stop Reading This Plan’
How do I make my Bible App private?
- The first time you start a plan, you will be asked if you would like your plan to be visible to your friends.
- Your plan progress will then be visible on your friends’ home page as activity moments.
- To change setting go to Settings in your plan and change the Privacy to Share with Friends or Set to Private.
How do I do a group Bible study online?
You can host a small group online bible study in a few simple steps. First, find a platform like Zoom to host the meeting. Then, learn about meeting security, schedule the event, and invite attendees. Next, prepare your agenda, use the collaboration tools, and make the meeting accessible.
How do I create a devotional?
When you write a devotional, focus on one short passage—often, just one verse. Then, engage the reader by connecting that verse to an anecdote or a personal interpretation of that verse, and finish with a call to action.
Are prayers on Bible App private?
Each prayer can be kept private or shared with friends. The feature is designed to not only help people keep track of their prayer requests, but also to enrich the way they pray, help them support one another in prayer, and grow their faith.
How do I hide my activity on YouVersion?
- Select the arrow behind By Myself to set the privacy to Private or Visible to Friends.
- Select your device type and then go to the articles under Reading Plans.
- For privacy on plans and YouVersion friends select link here.
Is the YouVersion Bible app free?
YouVersion Bible is completely free and lets you listen to books, chapters and verses of the Bible. You can listen to daily Reading Plans that you subscribe to in the Bible App and even pray over your prayer list.
Can you send messages on Bible app?
Unlike the Stickers feature, the Bible app keyboard isn’t only available in the Messages app. This keyboard can be used in any app where you type, including email, Facebook, Twitter, Messages, WhatsApp, Snapchat and others. => Android users can check out the Bible Keyboard app in Google Play.
Is YouVersion Bible app safe?
YouVersion Bible. YouVersion Bible is notorious for privacy violations and dangerous data collection. Yet, here it is: still seated firmly in the Play Store, racking up over 100 million installs with a whopping 22 permission requests.