Best advice is to simply say “ok,” & move along. It shouldn’t offend you. One person wrote how the fact that someone believed in them enough to ask them to say a prayer. And, because of their high regard for the person asking, they took it as an honor that they would ask them.
How do you thank someone for praying for you?
Thank you for your prayers; I am very grateful to be in your thoughts. 03Hey mom, I hope you’re OK. I just want to thank you for your support and prayers regarding Lori’s situation. She is much better now, and I know it’s partly because of your prayers.
What to say instead of pray for me?
If you are praying for someone, you might say something like “I’ll keep you in my prayers.” If you are not, maybe “I’ll be thinking about you,” or “I’ll keep you in my thoughts,” or “I’m sending you good vibes,” if you’re into that sort of thing.
What does it mean when someone says they are praying for you?
If someone says “I will pray for you” because they believe in a higher power and want good things for me, I will be appreciative, whether or not we share the same beliefs.
How do you appreciate someone in words?
Other ways to say thank you in any occasion
- I appreciate what you did.
- Thank you for thinking of me.
- Thank you for your time today.
- I value and respect your opinion.
- I am so thankful for what you did.
- I wanted to take the time to thank you.
- I really appreciate your help. Thank you.
- Your kind words warmed my heart.
How do you write a thank you message?
- Greeting. Don’t forget to make sure you’re using the correct form and spelling of the person’s name, as well as anyone else’s mentioned in the note. …
- Express your thanks. Begin with the two most important words: Thank you. …
- Add specific details. …
- Look ahead. …
- Restate your thanks. …
- End with your regards.
Can I pray if I’m not religious?
One does not need to believe in God for prayer to work. … This makes sense because you do not need to subscribe to any particular religion or believe in any God to meditate. Though Harris does not realise it, the same is true of prayer. It is possible to be a praying atheist, a “pray-theist” if you like.
How do you pray for someone?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.
How do you say you’re keeping someone in your prayers?
You are simply telling someone that you will pray for them. you could say, “I will pray for you,” or “You are on my prayer list.” It all means the same.
Can you let anyone pray for you?
Your prayers should lead to action (1 Corinthians 14:14-15 ). … Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.) I am sure you don’t pray for someone you’ve never heard or never met before. All prayer indicates a relationship between two people.
What do you reply when someone says God bless you?
“God bless you” is often used as a response to sneezing. … In this case you would reply, “Thank you.” If someone says “God bless you” as a greeting, you can say many things, such as “thank you,” “and you,” or even just smile.
Should you tell someone you prayed for them?
ANSWER: That’s a bit tricky. If you don’t tell the person, then the best that can be achieved by your prayers is… nothing (two reasons, see below). If you do tell the person that you are praying for them, you increase the chances of an undesired (by them) outcome.
How do you praise someone?
75 Compliments to Use When You Want to Say Something Nice
- 1 Your positivity is infectious.
- 2 You should be so proud of yourself.
- 3 You’re amazing!
- 4 You’re a true gift to the people in your life.
- 5 You’re an incredible friend.
- 6 I really appreciate everything that you do.
- 7 You inspire me to be a better person.
What are other words for thank you?
other words for thank you
- much obliged.
How do you tell someone you appreciate them over text?
Casual Words of Appreciation
- I just wanted to let you know—the things you do for (me, the company, our group) do not go unnoticed. …
- Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your commitment. …
- You’re the heart and soul of this team. …
- I only wish to aspire to the things you’ve achieved. …
- You do such a great job!