What can I say instead of Im praying for you?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
What can I do instead of praying?
Originally Answered: are there any alternatives to praying? Meditation. meditate on the good things in your life, find the positives. Think how you can learn from the negatives.
How do you say my thoughts and prayers are with you?
How to Say ‘My Thoughts Are With You’ When Someone’s Sick
- I’m praying for you to get well soon. Let me know if you need anything. Prayers can play their part in healing the body and mind. …
- I’m sorry this sickness is part of your life. I am here with you every step of the way.
Are thoughts and prayers are with you?
Meaning of Saying Thoughts and Prayers
You are keeping them in your thoughts and including them in your prayers. This phrase has been used to express of concern and caring. Some people object to this saying, citing it is cliché and doesn’t feel sincere.
How do you say you’re keeping someone in your prayers?
You are simply telling someone that you will pray for them. you could say, “I will pray for you,” or “You are on my prayer list.” It all means the same.
Can I pray if I’m not religious?
One does not need to believe in God for prayer to work. … This makes sense because you do not need to subscribe to any particular religion or believe in any God to meditate. Though Harris does not realise it, the same is true of prayer. It is possible to be a praying atheist, a “pray-theist” if you like.
Is it OK to tell someone you’re praying for them?
ANSWER: That’s a bit tricky. If you don’t tell the person, then the best that can be achieved by your prayers is… nothing (two reasons, see below). If you do tell the person that you are praying for them, you increase the chances of an undesired (by them) outcome.
When to say my thoughts are with you?
“My thoughts are with you” is a way of stating care and compassion. We use this expression when someone needs support due to health issues, or any difficult or sad life event. It expresses our concern and shows the other person we are thinking about their situation.
How do you pray as an agnostic?
So here are four keys to praying like a Pentecostal… as an atheist.
- Find a good listener. During prayer we experience the benefit of having the perfect sounding board, an imaginary listener who never interrupts and never makes themselves the subject of our conversation. …
- Be real. …
- Let go. …
- Listen to your heart.
How do you say I’m thinking about you?
In fact, it’s pretty much an automatic feel-good message.
- “I’ve been thinking about you.”
- “You’ve been on my mind a lot lately.”
- “Thinking of you always makes my day.”
- “Just wanted to send some happy thoughts your way today.”
What is a better word for thought?
Some common synonyms of thought are conception, concept, idea, impression, and notion.
What is the difference between thoughts and prayers?
Another way to think of the difference between thought and prayer is that thought is the process of writing a letter, prayer is sending the letter. Or perhaps an email. People do not always reply to letters or emails immediately after receiving and reading them.