How do you ask people how you can pray for them?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.
How do you say you are praying for them?
How to Say ‘I’m Praying for You’ to a Stranger or Acquaintance
- “I hope this doesn’t come off too strong, but I’ve been thinking of you. …
- “I’ve been thinking of you and what you’re going through. …
- “I can’t imagine how that must feel. …
- “I’ve been thinking about your situation.
Can you ask someone to pray for you?
Yes – you can ask Christian people to pray for you. You can also pray this sincerely for yourself. God sees if you’re mean it.
What to say when someone ask you to pray for them?
Best advice is to simply say “ok,” & move along. It shouldn’t offend you. One person wrote how the fact that someone believed in them enough to ask them to say a prayer. And, because of their high regard for the person asking, they took it as an honor that they would ask them.
Is it bad to tell someone you pray for them?
ANSWER: That’s a bit tricky. If you don’t tell the person, then the best that can be achieved by your prayers is… nothing (two reasons, see below). If you do tell the person that you are praying for them, you increase the chances of an undesired (by them) outcome.
How do you pray for someone to heal?
To Heal A Friend
Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.
What can I write instead of thoughts and prayers?
What You Can Say Instead of Sending ‘Thoughts and Prayers’
- I’m here for you. …
- My favorite memory of your loved one is… …
- I am so sad to hear about your loss. …
- They always told me so much about you. …
- I’m only a phone call away. …
- I’m thinking of you today. …
- I am so sorry. …
- We will miss them so much.
How do you say pray for me?
Encouraging Pray For Me Quotes
- “Just pray for me.”
- “Keep calm and pray for me.”
- “Pray for me, as I pray for you.”
- “She smiled, but her eyes said pray for me.”
- “Pray to god someone prays for me.” – …
- “I won’t let you pray for me.” – …
- “Love me, desire me and pray for me.” –
How do you pray for someone you don’t know?
I ask, You God, to give [name] complete knowledge of Your will and to give [name] spiritual wisdom and understanding. Then the way [she/he] lives will always honor and please You Lord, and [his/her] life will produce every kind of good fruit.
Is it selfish to ask someone to pray for you?
I hope your life is going okay. Nothing selfish about asking for prayers ever. Also, pray the way that feels natural to you. God knows your thoughts and your heart, so the medium that you use to communicate doesn’t make a difference.
Should you let anyone pray for you?
Your prayers should lead to action (1 Corinthians 14:14-15 ). … Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord.) I am sure you don’t pray for someone you’ve never heard or never met before. All prayer indicates a relationship between two people.
What does the Bible say about praying for someone?
James 5:16 – Pray For Others
“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
What can I say instead of praying?
If you are praying for someone, you might say something like “I’ll keep you in my prayers.” If you are not, maybe “I’ll be thinking about you,” or “I’ll keep you in my thoughts,” or “I’m sending you good vibes,” if you’re into that sort of thing. The best thing to say after any of these is “what can I do to help?”
What do you say when someone asks for DUA?
- Short and sweet..
- “Allah grant you aafiyat”
- Sometimes I’ll add: “and all the khair your heart desires, with aafiyat.”
- This dua is so comprehensive, there’s no need to say much else.
- Nabi sallAllahu alyhi wassallam would sometimes make the dua “Rabbana aatina fiddunya…” when someone asked him for dua.
Will keep you in my prayers?
“I’ll keep you in my prayers” is the way for the religious to pretend to provide comfort while not committing to anything that actually takes up any of their time/energy/resources.