Joshua 1:9. “Behold I command thee, take courage, and be strong. Fear not and be not dismayed: because the Lord thy God is with thee in all things whatsoever thou shalt go to.”
What do you say to someone before surgery religious?
Dear God, thank you for being with me today before I go into surgery. In Your Word, You have promised that it is You who goes before me. Even though I cannot always feel You near to me, I know and trust that You are here. Thank You for the surgery that is happening today.
How do I pray to God for surgery?
Successful Surgery Prayer
Heavenly Father, thank you that you are my ever-present help in times of trouble. Please bless me I as undergo surgery. Your word says that you will never leave me or forsake me, and that you are always with me. Let me feel your presence with me during the operation.
What’s a good scripture for comfort?
Comforting Bible Verses For Death
- Revelation 21:4. ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. …
- Psalm 34:18. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.
- Psalm 147:3. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
- John 14:1. …
- Joshua 1:9. …
- Romans 8:28. …
- Matthew 5:4. …
- 1 Thessalonians 4:13-14.
What Psalm Can I read for healing?
Psalms for Healing and Recovery
- Psalm 31:9, 14-15. “Be merciful to me, Lord, for I am in distress; my eyes grow weak with sorrow, my soul and body with grief.” “But I trust in you, Lord; I say, ‘You are my God. …
- Psalm 147:3. …
- Psalm 6:2-4. …
- Psalm 107:19-20. …
- Psalm 73:26. …
- Psalm 34: 19-20. …
- Psalm 16: 1-2. …
- Psalm 41: 4.
What do you say to someone who’s having surgery?
General Get Well Message After Surgery
- Hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now.
- Thinking about you today and hoping it’s a good one for you.
- Get better and get back to your amazing self soon!
- Sending you a warm hug, love, and prayers.
- Sending good, healthy recovery vibes your way.
What to say to someone who’s family member is having surgery?
Here are some more ideas.
- I hear you have an illness in your family, I’ll be thinking of you all. …
- I know we never really talk, but I wanted to let you know I’m here. …
- If you ever need a listening ear or want to grab a coffee, I’m around. …
- I just wanted to let you know I’m praying for your family.
What is a good prayer for strength?
Touch me, O Lord, and fill me with your light and your hope. Amen. Dear God, please give me strength when I am weak, love when I feel forsaken, courage when I am afraid, wisdom when I feel foolish, comfort when I am alone, hope when I feel rejected, and peace when I am in turmoil. Amen.
How do you pray for someone’s recovery?
To Heal A Friend
Think, O’ God, of our friend who is ill, whom we now commend to Your compassionate regard. that no healing is too hard if it be Your will. We therefore pray that You bless our friend with Your loving care, renew his/her strength, and heal what ails him/her in Your loving name.
How do you pray for someone?
Here are seven ways you can pray for people you are focusing on:
- Ask Jesus to tell you what to pray for them. …
- Let the Lord know that you’re available to be the answer to the prayer(s) you’re praying for people. …
- Let the people know you’re praying for them and ask if there’s anything they would like you to pray for.
What does God say in times of trouble?
Psalm 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. … Psalm 9:9-10 The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. Psalm 34:10b Those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. Isaiah 26: 3-4 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace—because they trust in you.
What scriptures emphasize God’s comfort and compassion for the hurting and brokenhearted?
The one Bible verse that I saw quoted more than any other—in on-camera statements, posts, and tweets—was Psalm 34:18, “The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” This is who we are: the brokenhearted and crushed in spirit.
When our hearts are overwhelmed?
Psalm 61:2 Scripture Sign, When My Heart Is Overwhelmed Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I, Rustic Wood Background, Beautiful Gift.
Can God heal you physically?
The leper asked the Lord to cleanse Him.
But, this statement is also very symbolic. God is not only able to physically heal us, He is also able to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
What did God say about healing the land?
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” … The wickedness and sin of Sodom—Failure to welcome the stranger and those in need (Ezekiel 16:49).
What is a good Bible verse for someone with cancer?
Isaiah 41:10 – So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Proverbs 17:22 – A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.